An effective way of producing a Training Needs Analysis and audit trail of staff’s learning and critical knowledge. From key policies to compliance, you can be confident that knowledge is retained.
Employee Knowledge Check
What is an Employee Knowledge Check?
Why is a ‘Training Needs Analysis’ Important?
Before an effective training programme can be implemented within any organisation, those who need to be trained and the subjects they need training on, need to be identified.
This is the process in which the company identifies training and development needs of its employees so that they can do their job more effectively. Thanks to training and development, businesses should see an increase in an employee’s productivity and staff retention.
The steps involved of an employee knowledge check
Firstly, an organisation needs to identify what skill set is required to complete the job or the process. Next, they need to assess the existing skill levels of the team members, and finally, determine the difference between the skills required to complete the job and existing skill set of any team member.
How to apply Skillsarena's Employee Knowledge Check
By adopting Skillsarena’s Employee Knowledge Check product, you can audit employee’s knowledge of key procedures and policies. This will enable you to identify any knowledge gaps and therefore identify training needs to ensure they remain productive and motivated.
This is an ongoing procedure to measure employees learning and retention of knowledge.
- "We are currently in the early stages of using the Team Communication Training product. It’s fascinating to see the results of the research. It will be a very useful tool for creating teams for specific products. Skillsarena provide fantastic customer service."
- “Skillsarena’s tests have been used throughout the organisation for all levels of recruitment up to the most senior and have been very well received. The response to the tests has been overwhelmingly positive. All of our recruitment managers are absolutely delighted.”
- “The bespoke test that Skillsarena created for us was a highly effective solution to a big problem. Our client was delighted with the outcome of the project.”
- “Our aim is to be the preferred local employer, by attracting the right people to work in our top performing call centre of which we are immensely proud. Skillsarena have given us a fresh perspective on our workforce and the motivation to build upon attracting the right people through an engaging employer brand.”
- “Choosing Skillsarena was the best business decision we made, the system is slick and easy to use, our business processes are faster and I recommend the company when speaking to others about their recruitment problems”.
- “Some of the benefits of using a Skillsarena testing package include its simplicity, the ability to use it remotely and of course its competitive pricing. Knight Frank is extremely happy with the service. Skills testing is a useful tool when setting apart candidates during the recruitment process.”
- “Skillsarena was chosen because the assessments administered allowed us to track user actions in a simulated environment rather than simply offering multiple choice”
- “Character DNA has been highly effective at ensuring we appoint individuals into the organisation that can contribute to our positive and engaging culture”
- “Since engaging Skillsarena, the team and their assessments, we now have the evidence to ensure the candidates we interview have the skills we needed to perform the job.”