What is the personality profiling?
It displays a clear personality profile of an employee’s strengths, weaknesses, working style and how these all fit together to produce an effective team.
Psychometric questions seek to uncover how different personality profiles deal with situations in day-to-day work or life, or more specific things such as communication.
The report allows personality profiling; introversion, extroversion, thinking and feeling, whilst using colour to describe them in order to bring the psychology to life and give an easy-to-use, practical, everyday application that everyone can understand.
The colour wheel in personality profiling
Individuals are positioned on the Character DNA ‘wheel’ to show how they work most effectively. Individuals are categorised under one of the four colours, so you can easily identify their personality type and how it drives their behaviour.
If a whole team were to complete the profile, their results can be displayed in the graphical analysis as a whole to show the overall strengths and weaknesses within a team. Utilise the team wheel to help everyone within understand others, adapt their behaviour accordingly to connect successfully and ultimately how best to communicate with each other.
With personality profiling you can
discover what kind of person a candidate is in ways that they wouldn’t necessarily admit to in an interview
screen-out candidates who are likely to be unsuitable for the job
provide management with guidance on maximising team effectiveness & communication
Personality Profile video
- "We are currently in the early stages of using the Team Communication Training product. It’s fascinating to see the results of the research. It will be a very useful tool for creating teams for specific products. Skillsarena provide fantastic customer service."
- “Skillsarena’s tests have been used throughout the organisation for all levels of recruitment up to the most senior and have been very well received. The response to the tests has been overwhelmingly positive. All of our recruitment managers are absolutely delighted.”
- “The bespoke test that Skillsarena created for us was a highly effective solution to a big problem. Our client was delighted with the outcome of the project.”
- “Our aim is to be the preferred local employer, by attracting the right people to work in our top performing call centre of which we are immensely proud. Skillsarena have given us a fresh perspective on our workforce and the motivation to build upon attracting the right people through an engaging employer brand.”
- “Choosing Skillsarena was the best business decision we made, the system is slick and easy to use, our business processes are faster and I recommend the company when speaking to others about their recruitment problems”.
- “Some of the benefits of using a Skillsarena testing package include its simplicity, the ability to use it remotely and of course its competitive pricing. Knight Frank is extremely happy with the service. Skills testing is a useful tool when setting apart candidates during the recruitment process.”
- “Skillsarena was chosen because the assessments administered allowed us to track user actions in a simulated environment rather than simply offering multiple choice”
- “Character DNA has been highly effective at ensuring we appoint individuals into the organisation that can contribute to our positive and engaging culture”
- “Since engaging Skillsarena, the team and their assessments, we now have the evidence to ensure the candidates we interview have the skills we needed to perform the job.”