Whether you are testing one candidate or hundreds, we offer a vast range of professional skills test, including aptitude, core skills and vocational. You will be left asking which statistical test to use!
Professional Skills Test
Professional Skills Test
We offer randomised or fixed questions from the largest question pool on the market which are regularly “refreshed” and designed with business language and the candidate in mind.
We can of course work with you to recommend which statistical test to use and can also bespoke our tests to meet your individual needs.
Why use Skills Testing?
Are you feeling overwhelmed with the number of applications you are receiving for a job vacancy and how to sift through to find the ideal qualified candidates and make an informed hiring decision?
Or are you looking for ways to improve your existing staff’s development but not sure what their current skills set is and the areas needed for improvement? This is where online skills tests come in!
A Professional skills test will assess individuals quickly, accurately, and above all fairly.
A Professional skills test also allows easy comparison between candidate responses and the results of pre-testing, alongside a well-written CV and any subsequent interview- help a business to make well-informed recruitment decisions and quantify the knowledge of an individual.
58% of Hiring Managers have said they have caught out a lie on a candidate’s CV
The typical cost of recruitment error as a percentage of annual salary is 40%
21% of companies didn’t spend enough time to test candidate skills well enough before hiring
If you're wondering which statistical test to use, here are the different types of Professional Skills Tests
Core Skills Tests
Industry Specific Skills Tests
Professional Skills Test explainer video
Create Your Own
- "We are currently in the early stages of using the Team Communication Training product. It’s fascinating to see the results of the research. It will be a very useful tool for creating teams for specific products. Skillsarena provide fantastic customer service."
- “Skillsarena’s tests have been used throughout the organisation for all levels of recruitment up to the most senior and have been very well received. The response to the tests has been overwhelmingly positive. All of our recruitment managers are absolutely delighted.”
- “The bespoke test that Skillsarena created for us was a highly effective solution to a big problem. Our client was delighted with the outcome of the project.”
- “Our aim is to be the preferred local employer, by attracting the right people to work in our top performing call centre of which we are immensely proud. Skillsarena have given us a fresh perspective on our workforce and the motivation to build upon attracting the right people through an engaging employer brand.”
- “Choosing Skillsarena was the best business decision we made, the system is slick and easy to use, our business processes are faster and I recommend the company when speaking to others about their recruitment problems”.
- “Some of the benefits of using a Skillsarena testing package include its simplicity, the ability to use it remotely and of course its competitive pricing. Knight Frank is extremely happy with the service. Skills testing is a useful tool when setting apart candidates during the recruitment process.”
- “Skillsarena was chosen because the assessments administered allowed us to track user actions in a simulated environment rather than simply offering multiple choice”
- “Character DNA has been highly effective at ensuring we appoint individuals into the organisation that can contribute to our positive and engaging culture”
- “Since engaging Skillsarena, the team and their assessments, we now have the evidence to ensure the candidates we interview have the skills we needed to perform the job.”